Tutorials, References & Daily Inspiration Picks

I want to improve my motion, composition, and creativity whet it comes to urban back grounds. 2 point perspective feels slow, and older cities are not made of boxes. :p

Dont we all! :D

I recommend taking it one step at a time - study study 3 point perspective, then study 4 point perspective, then study composition, then study motion. One thing  at a time! If there are multiple things youre uncomfortable or unconfident drawing in, you may get overwhelmed trying to compensate your current ability trying to do all of them for a complete piece!

Tumblr itself has a lot of great architecture in its architecture tag. I have some perspective tutorials on this blogs search system as well. 

Hello, so I just recently got into digital art and I was wondering if you knew any basic tutorials for a beginner like me. I have never used a tablet or photoshop before so it's all new to me and the tutorials I looked up were advanced and confusing. I am trying to digitally draw/paint an anime like character but I have no clue how to paint or shade digitally. Can you help me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi there

You may wanna start with cell-shading :)

The best way to learn shading/highlighting is to reference from life I think. Ive read wow, whats probably been hundreds of tutorial in the past for how to paint and shade certain ways, but it gave me a hard time when I tried to do things on my own, rather than using the tutorialists carbon copy.

Alternatively, there are some tutorials in the shading and digital painting tags if you go thru the search bar on my blog. I tag all my submissions for ease of search in the future! There may be something that will help you in there already :)

i just got an idea for a double exposure drawing using smoke, but the only hq reference pictures i can find are very thin smoke and i'm looking for super super thick billowing smoke (it's will be coming from a train). Is there any you can find? if not it's okay, just thought i'd ask. I love your blog and i use it all the time, so thank you!

Hi There!

This may have seem the obvious, but have you searched trains billowing smoke? D: You probably have. 

I am not sure what other alternatives to offer you to help you out, other than maybe getting some screencaps off of films where there is a train with smoke billowing from it.

For some reason, Back to the Future III came to mind. With the colorful smoke coming from it hahaha

Sorry Im not of any help here, and sorry if Im late.

If any followers have any ideas, comments are always open!


Tutorials-References - DeviantArt
DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

HTML References Tutorials - Tutorialized - Photoshop ...
11 Apple Code-Snippets You Might Not Know About in HTML / References 2012-07-22: Thinking about developing for an apple mobile device?, then youll find these code

Manga Tutorials » References
Welcome to Manga Tutorials! We have tons of FREE manga and anime drawing instructions from articles, step-by-steps, references, and video tutorials.

Basics of APA Style Tutorial
This tutorial is designed for those who have no previous knowledge of APA Style ®. It shows users how to structure and format their work, recommends ways to reduce

HTML, CSS, and JavaScript Tutorials, References, and ...
HTML and CSS tutorials, references, articles and news.

Tutorials, References & Daily Inspiration Picks
A new post every day! This blog runs on the mantra that information is free to be shared for all! In source for you: Drawing tutorials Posing References Colour

HTML Tutorial - W3Schools Online Web Tutorials
Free HTML CSS JavaScript DOM jQuery XML AJAX Angular ASP .NET PHP SQL tutorials, references, web building examples

Tutorials & Reference || The Book Arts Web
Tutorials & Reference Some of these links require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Guild of Book Workers. Standards of Excellence Workshop Handouts

PHP references tutorial - Code by Stephen Morley
PHPs references are a powerful but often misunderstood feature of the language. Tutorials and guides usually compare PHPs references to Cs pointers, but

Tutorials For APA And MLA styles | Reference Point Software
Our APA Tutorial & MLA Tutorial Make it Easy to Create your Paper. At Reference Point Software, we know that youre probably in a hurry right now.

Previous
Next Post »