Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0 - YouTube

{Edit}
To watch the same tutorial with better audio, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMnhl...
And I know myself the audio is terrible, which is why I made a new tutorial, but you don't have to comment telling me the sound was bad when I know myself already.

My first video tutorial!
This tutorial was made on; 01.09.09
This tutorial shows you how to blend on photoshop.
It was made on Photoshop 7.0, but it should work on other Photoshops.
The font I used in this is called;
WillGrace
which you can get from dafont.com
The pictures are of Vanessa Hudgens.
Thanks for watching! (: xo


Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0
{Edit} To watch the same tutorial with better audio, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMnhl And I know myself the audio is terrible, which is

Photoshop 7.0 Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Image Blending
Learn the best way to blend images with this photoshop 7.0 tutorial. "photoshop 7.0 tutorial" "photoshop 7.0" "photoshop 7.0 tutorials" "photoshop blending

Adobe Photoshop - Image Blending Tutorial
A simple Blending tutorial, Let me know how i did ?

blending in photoshop
this turorial is for my friend, Evan she's really new with photshop.

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Blending Tutorial
How to blend two or more images together - for example face/body swapping, adding people to new background or with other people.

Photoshop tutorial: Blending
Short movie about how I blend images together in Photoshop CS2.

Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0 | Tune.pk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMnhl0ixYE tutorial shows you how to blend on photoshop. to blend on photoshop. It was made on Photoshop 7.0,

Video - Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0 - Mondemp3.com
Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0 {Edit} watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMnhl0ixYE&feature=plcp And I know myself the audio is terri

Photoshop 7.0 Tutorial: Learn The Basics Of Image Blending ...
"photoshop 7.0 tutorial" "photoshop 7.0" "photoshop 7.0 tutorials" "photoshop blending tutorial" "photoshop 7.0 tricks YouTube; Photoshop Tutorial PDF for

Video Tutorial: Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0
Blending Tutorial Photoshop 7.0 [postlink] This tutorial in YouTube [endtext] No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments

Previous
Next Post »