Anil Pereira - about.me your personal homepage

If you're looking for Anil Pereira the cricket umpire, Anil Pereira the professor, or Anil Pereira the developer, you've landed on the wrong page.

But if you're looking for Anil Pereira the Canindian, aka Anil H.P. Pereira, aka Anil, aka Pereira, then look no further. The Flag motif should have been your first clue.

Some other hints: Baie D'Urfe, Loyola Class of '80, University of Lethbridge, Andersen Consulting (aka MICD, aka Accenture), Wharton, American Express, VeriSign, Classmates.com, SecondSpace/DataSphere, Verious.

If you're a friend, please connect with me on Facebook.

If you're in LATAM, please connect with me on Sonico.

If you're a current or former colleague, please connect with me on LinkedIn.

If you work in the mobile apps space, please follow me on Twitter.

If you're a developer, please visit www.Verious.com

And you can always email me.

Previous
Next Post »