Warning: unproductive - Tumblr

would it bee okay if i drew (a sfw) oc of yours? they are v cute and id love to draw one with your permission!
This is a dumb question but have people under 18 tried to commission nsfw stuff?

yeeup. 

tbh i usually never ask but i get suspicious, but i have to trust my commissioners that they respect my request when it comes to nsfw commissions.

i even have it in my page mentioning, twice, to not commission me nsfw if youre under 18. 

pls dont commission me nsfw if youre under 18, this is not a difficult concept. 

CroCros Commission Info

crocro-ampora:

Ive never done money commissions but I wouldnt mind the extra money uvu;;
So here are some prices I feel to be a bit reasonable?

Info and Examples Bellow 

Read More

(DP anon) actually Im not, just Hangry. I was more surprised to be honest.
er, i was just wondering so i dont mess up, what are your pronouns???

she/her, but i dont really care what you call me tbh //shrugshrug

Previous
Next Post »